Gallup City Code: WEEDS! (cvd)

Tags: , , ,

11 Responses to “Gallup City Code: WEEDS! (cvd)”

1. Heidi
    November 4, 2010 at 1:37 am #

This is a very informative video. I like it.

2. chris
    November 4, 2010 at 4:20 am #

If only the city cared come on gallup u wonder y the people don’t want to stop and visit gallup cuz it looks like trash it only takes a sec to pick up trash

3. Bob
    November 5, 2010 at 1:34 pm #

This video strikes me as being an expression of CVD’s passion for improvement in our community. I hear it as a call to the citizenry of Gallup to improve our community’s ethic. It’s good that he is taking the time and effort to thoughtfully learn the governmental process that applies to this issue and to share it with us in this way.

4. Dirk
    November 11, 2010 at 4:07 am #

Part I was very informative as to the actual ordinances of the town. Part II needs to focus on how to influence change. Yes, voting of course, but what now? As in, right now?

5. Greg
    November 22, 2010 at 6:57 pm #

I think this poses a bigger question: What motivates community pride? What drives/pushes/inspires/motivates some communities to continually improve and others to remain stagnate?

6. LCpl
    December 3, 2010 at 5:51 am #

its the lazyness of the people there. it’s just sad.

7. SidneyT
    October 30, 2011 at 4:16 pm #

Well instead of pointing out the problem lets all work together and work on a solution. Like the people of Gallup should rally up and clean up the streets. Maybe once every couple of months. Just a suggestion.

8. USMC
    November 22, 2011 at 4:07 am #

People need higher standards and pride for there city. Clean it up people.

9. Racheal Cooley
    April 1, 2013 at 2:07 pm #

I agree everyone should care about thier home as well as thier community.A beautiful environment is essential for our harmony
    as we begin &end each day.Oi

10. tony garcia
    June 17, 2013 at 10:58 pm #

A good friend in Gallup tells me about the trashing of the roads and streets. Cops could add to the coffers of the city by writing tickets.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. FREE Yard Waste Pickup [HH] | Gallup Journey - November 5, 2010

[...] name, address and phone number to tell them that your yard waste is ready! Especially after viewing CVD’s blog from Wednesday, I’m sure a lot of people in town could still take advantage of this service! « 7th [...]